Brianne, Ethan, and Sophia

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My Art

My first painting ever. A cropped photograph of ferrofluid from a National Geographic magazine


My sculpture is 6' tall. I love working with power tools and wood. My new favorite material.



This scultpture moves. The center represents me and is my height. The two mimic me and are Sophia and Ethan's heights.



Painted the butterfly when I was in CSUN. The blue painting was my 2nd painting ever and my first abstract painting.


My drawing of me as a baby I drew my Senior year of High School.

3 Comments:

  • At August 17, 2010 at 11:08 AM , Blogger bwyatt said...

    Some believe artists are idiots or art majors I should say. "They just slap paint on a canvas." Those who think this are just ignorant and jealous.

     
  • At August 21, 2010 at 8:19 PM , Blogger Prolifegirly said...

    brianne these are so cool! and you're right- i am jealous lol :) I didn't know you were this talented! Now I want you to draw me a family portrait of the hodge's--we'll be out there soon ya know.

    good job!

     
  • At August 25, 2010 at 9:24 PM , Blogger bwyatt said...

    Thanks Samantha. Tell me when you're down here I'd love to see all of you. If I had more time I'd have more work to show. A family portrait would be fun. But it's been a while since I've drawn. I might be a little rusty or I might also have improved with age;)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home