Brianne, Ethan, and Sophia

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Ethan's 4th Birthday Party

The only ones I didn't get a picture of was Jordan, Vannesa and myself. Thanks everyone for coming.
















My friend Isiadora, who is also the best babysitter you can ever have. The kids love Isi. My friend her Dad Chrisan who also is the master baker and cake decorater who made the beaitful train cake. Thanks for all of your help.
















Wyatt and Levi, David and Janet and baby Merrel. They surprised us since they came home that same day of the party after a 3 week vacation across the country. We were so glad they could make it.














Aunt Rachel and cousin Micheal. Both Sophie and Ethan love "my Micheal."

















Nonnie and Gramps and DeeDee girl.

















This was the only picture I got with Grand-Dad since my camera died. Talking with Gramps.













Sophie with Grammy and Uncle Jord. Aunt Heather and Rose.














Ethan the birthday boy was having so much fun running everywhere. With Foxy.












Uncle Josh was our juggling clown. Always there to entertain. I think he's juggling 4 but he might of been juggling more.
















The pinata I made turned out great. All except I built it as strong as a tank. Ethan wanted a red train so that's what he got and I added the 4 for his birthday but he was a little upset because he wanted Thomas' number 1. Funny little guy. I also made some cute party favors but never got to take a picture of them since the camera ran out of batteries.












Ethan's train cake. Made by my friend. Too bad it was so hot that day that it melted quite a bit. You still can tell it looks awesome.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home