Brianne, Ethan, and Sophia

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Update

So it has been forever since I've put anything on the blog. So much has happened in this time. I'll give you a somewhat quick summary of the highlights that have happened and are happening. Sophia is the cutest and is learning so much. She loves preschool and singing. Ethan's starting kindergarten and is really excited about school. My schooling is going well. Made it on the Dean's List. Yeah! It's hard to juggle the kids, school, getting good grades, and all the many things I'm doing but I'm doing it and doing it well. I'm currently double majoring now. Being practical since I need to be the main support for our family and still keeping my passion. We are all adjusting well and are much happier than we've ever been. We are enjoying our summer and are all looking forward to school starting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home